Golden Bell Awards. Presented by the California School Boards Association (CSBA):
- Outstanding “Closing the Achievement Gap” program for “Digital Early Learning”. 2015.
- Outstanding Multi-District/Countywide/Statewide/Nationwide/International Program.
For “Teacher Dinner Series on Technology.” 2014.
- Outstanding Professional Development and Teacher Recruitment/Retention Program. For “Napa County Hablamos Program”. 2012.
- Outstanding Early Childhood Education Program. For “On the Road to Excellence”. 2012.
- Outstanding Wellness Program. For “The Napa/Sonoma Afterschool Partnership Program” 2012.
- Outstanding Student Services Program. For “Napa County Student Support Program” 2011.
- Outstanding PAR Program. For “Emergency Response Team Program”. 2009.
- Outstanding County Office of Education Program. For “Napa County Reads”. 2007.
- Outstanding County Office of Education Program. For “Preschool Book Club”. 2007.
- Outstanding County Office of Education Program. For “Project Advance”. 2005.
- Outstanding Multi-District/County-Wide/Statewide/Nationwide/International County Office of Education Program. For “Reaching All Our Parents”. 2000.
Presented to NCOE by the United States Congress, Congressman Mike Thompson.
Special Congressional Recognition for “Outstanding and Invaluable Service to the Community”. 2004.
Presented to Dr. Barbara Nemko by the State of California Legislature
Woman of the Year. 2009.
Presented to NCOE by the California Department of Education.
Certificate of Recognition for Outstanding Participation, District Intervention and Capacity Building Project. 2009.
Presented to NCOE by the Association of California School Administrators (ACSA).
- NCOE Digital Early Learning, ACSA Partners in Educational Excellence, California, 2016.
- Shelton Yip, SELPA Director, ACSA Special Education Administrator of the Year, California. 2014.
- Jan Sabo, Assistant Superintendent, ACSA Administrator of the Year, Region 4. 2011.
- Dr. Barbara Nemko, Superintendent, ACSA Superintendent of the Year, Region 4. 2004.
Presented to NCOE by the California County Superintendents Educational Services Association (CCSESA).
Professional Publication Award for “Back-to-School Napa County”. 2006.
White House Initiative on Educational Excellence for Hispanics
NCOE Named “Bright Spot in Hispanic Education” 2015
Collaboration Nation Grand Prize 2015
Awarded to the Napa County Office of Education Digital Early Learning Program for its dedication to student success, cross-department collaboration and innovative use of education technology to enhance student learning.
District Administration Magazine
NCOE Named “District of Distinction for Digital Early Learning.” 2015
Digital Innovation in Learning Awards (DILA). Presented to Barbara Nemko
Winner for “We Are Family Award.” 2014
Presented to Barbara Nemko by the Center for Digital Education
Top 40 Innovators in Education Award. 2014
AmeriCorps 20th Anniversary Celebration: Julie McClure Recognized by CaliforniaVolunteers
Honored as “Service Trailblazer” for AmeriCorps. 2014
2014/15 Excellence in Communication Awards from the California School Public Relations Association.
Award of Merit for “Special Publication – 2014 Back to School issue” to Napa County Office of Ed.
Certificate Awarded to NCOE by the Napa County Child Care Planning Council.
Napa County Family Friendly Workplace. 2006.