The Business Services Division includes Human Resources, Fiscal Services, General Services, and Information Technology. The division provides fiscal oversight and operational support for all of NCOE's programs. In addition, the division provides a wide range of services to Napa County school districts and Napa Valley Community College, including:
- Accounting services for grants and entitlements and posting accounts receivable from State, Federal and local sources.
- Fiscal oversight for all K-12 districts in the county.
- Hosting and supporting accounting, purchasing, and HR software systems.
- Maintaining an Equipment Checkout Library in support of conference rooms, trainings and meetings (includes a mobile laptop lab, LCD projectors, loaner laptops, and video conferencing equipment).
- Operation of the NCOE Conference Center which provides meeting space for many community activities with over 11,000 visitors annually.
- Payroll services including the printing of payroll warrants.
- Processing, printing, and reporting of accounts payable warrants.
- Providing or hosting trainings on various business functions and systems.
- Recruiting substitute teachers and providing a substitute teacher listing.
- Registering and monitoring credentials for all certificated personnel.
- Serving as the administrative unit for the Napa Special Education Local Plan Area (SELPA).